Tita said that she would never go back to the ranch ever again. After she heard that Mama Elena was paralyzed and Chencha had been raped, she returned home even though she had been disowned.
Why do you think that Tita returned home to see her mom? What would you have done if this was your mother?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that Tita went home becuase no matter how bad of a relationship or how mad she was at her mother, she will always love her.
Yes, if it were me and she was my mother, I would definitely return home to see her.
I don't think Tita went back to the ranch because of what happened to her mother. From all past information, Tita gave the impression that she hated her mother with her whole heart and mind. I think she went back to the ranch to see Chencha and to show her mother how well she was doing without her.
Post a Comment